We at Ego360 respect the privacy of everyone who uses our games, apps and websites and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time ("Products"). In this document we refer to Ego360 s.r.l. - Via Filippo Palizzi, 19/A - 80127 Napoli (Italy) - P.IVA 06882461210 as "Ego360", "we", "us" or "our" and we refer to you as "you" and "your".
2. About us
We are a company called Ego360 s.r.l. We are registered in Italy (Via Filippo Palizzi, 19/A - 80127 Napoli (Italy) - P.IVA 06882461210)
3. Information we collect about you, and how we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Products, or when you create an account with us;
- details of your use of our Products and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play and/or use our Products or visit our website(s), or what device you use to access our Products);
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels; and information we collect via cookies, as explained further below.
- to allow us to recognise you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to allow our Products to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- to allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
- to provide you with more customized Products, for example to provide our Products in the correct language;
- to obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Products so that we can improve them.
If you use Ego360's Products or access any of our other Services on a social network like Facebook, Ego360 receives certain information about you from the social network automatically. The information we receive depends on the Ego360 Product you’re using, the social network, and your privacy settings and your friends’ privacy settings on that social network.
For example, Ego360 may collect and store some or all of the following information provided by the social network:
- your first and last name;
- your profile picture or its URL;
- your social network ID number (like your Facebook ID number), which is linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
- the social network ID numbers and other public data for your friends;
- the login e-mail you provided to that social network when you registered with it;
- your physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
- your gender;
- your birthday and/or age range;
- other publicly-available information on the social network; and/or
- any other information that you or the social networks share with Ego360.
If you are unclear about what information a social network is sharing with us, please go to the social networks where you use our Products to find out more about their privacy settings.
Cookies and Automated Information Collection
We and service providers acting on our behalf, like Google Analytics, store log files and use tracking technologies such as:
cookies, which are small pieces of data transferred to your mobile device or computer for record-keeping purposes;
web beacons, which let us know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened;
tracking pixels, which allow us or our advertising partners to advertise more efficiently and effectively; and
local shared objects, also known as flash cookies, which help us to reduce fraud, remember your in-Product preferences and speed up load times.
We and our service providers use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, including:
- IP addresses;
- the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- platform type;
- the number of clicks on a page or feature;
- domain names;
- landing pages;
- pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages; and
- Product state and the date and time of activity on our Products.
- In some cases, we will connect this information with your social network ID or Ego360 user ID.
Other Information from Your Mobile Device
If you use Ego360 Products on your mobile device, in addition to your device identifiers, we may also collect:
- the name you have associated with your device;
- your telephone number;
- your country; and
- with your permission, your specific geolocation and your mobile contacts
Information About You That You Share With Us Directly
Some Products or parts of our Services may use a more traditional registration or account set-up process where you may be asked to give us some or all of the following information:
- your age or birthday;
- your first and last names;
- your e-mail address;
- a password; and
- other information that helps us make sure it’s you accessing your account or helps us improve our services.
We may also let you create a user profile, separate from your social networking site profile (for example, your Facebook profile), that other Ego360 users can see. Your user profile may include information like:
- a profile photo;
- Product username(s);
- your gender;
- biographic details (like your age or age range);
- approximate location information that you provide;
- links to your profiles on various social network;
- details about the Products you use; and
- a Ego360 user ID number that is created by Ego360 and used to identify your profile.
When you purchase Products, we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by Ego360. When you purchase items via our apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, via Amazon Kindle or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
4. How will we use your Personal Information?
You agree that we (or a supplier or group company acting on our behalf and only under our instructions) may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Products;
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Products;
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Products or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party's behalf. For example, we might send you information about merchandise relating to our Products If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com;
- to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Products;
- preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention;
5. Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
We will only share your data with third parties (for example, our group companies or suppliers):
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Products to you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to suppliers we may use to fulfil the Products or to communicate with you);
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your Personal Information to our payment processors);
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
- when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Products) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website and social media channels;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ego360, our users, or others;
6. Interaction with third party social networks or platforms
You may allow our Products to interact with a third party social network or platform, which will provide data about you to us. These applications or websites are created and maintained by a third party which is not a part of, or controlled by Ego360. You should ensure that you read their terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us.
You understand that where you allow your account with us to interact with any third party social network or platform, we may share data about you with your contacts (and vice versa) in order that you may enjoy playing or using our Products socially. This data includes your name, your social media profile picture and your scores and/or progress in our Products.
You can make changes to what data a third party social network or platform shares with us, or stop our Products interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with that third party provider, however you may find you are not able to enjoy all of the same features of our Products.
7. For how long will we retain your information?
8. Will we transfer your Personal Information overseas?
9. How do we protect your Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. We use the same level of skill in protecting your Personal Information as other similar Products developers. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Products will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
10. Links from our Products
11. Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we may make a small charge for this.
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above.
Information that you have shared via our Products on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Products (for example, one of your friends on a social network you allow to interact with your account), we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com
12. How to contact us
To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at the address above.
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our Products. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority if there is a problem.
14. Legal matters